Wanna listen to the latest episode of the podcast? Go HERE
About Vibrant Visionaries
Host Heidi Bennett interviews creative professionals (Filmmakers, Comedians, Artists, Writers) to discuss their creative process, latest projects, successes, struggles, and strategies for thriving in their chosen profession.
Enjoy inspiring and hilarious stories from curious, kind, indie creatives living unconventional lives.
Go HERE to learn the definition of a Vibrant Visionary
Through fun, candid conversations you’ll learn how compassionate, immensely creative professionals experiment with mindfulness and create habits to avoid burnout and live rich, deeply creative and happy lives.
Subscribe to Vibrant Visionaries
Check out our new YouTube channel
Support the podcast and join the Vibrant Visionaries Community on Patreon
Email Heidi at VibrantVisionariesPodcast@gmail.com to:
- Share your thoughts
- Invite her to do press coverage or speak at your festival or conference (film, music, design, podcast)
- Invite her to record Vibrant Visionaries live, on stage at your venue/event
- Discuss collaborating on a podcast or other creative project
- Alexandra Heller-Nicholas shares the excitement of birthing her latest book – 1000 Women in Horror 1895-2019. We also discuss the importance of finding fantastic mentors and our favorite work/life balance success strategies.
- Selene Luna is an amazingly versatile voice actor, comic and virtual event producer. We had a blast swapping bargain shopping tips and talking arts and crafts. Hear how Selene found the silver lining of lock-down, successfully producing Selene Luna’s Comedy Liberation, a virtual standup comedy show spotlighting comics with disabilities.
- Kat Burns is a Two-time Emmy-winning choreographer, actress, dancer, and director. She’s been the series choreographer for many hilarious and brilliant TV shows including Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (2016 Emmy winner for Outstanding Choreography), Key & Peele, Drunk History, and many more.
- Martin Whist shares a ton of fun and fascinating details behind the making of Drew Goddard’s Bad Times at the El Royale! It was a dream come true to talk with Martin abut his work as a Production Designer on some of my favorite feature films including The Cabin in The Woods and Super 8!
- SKINNER drops ALL the truth bombs and shares LOADS of ideas on how to thrive as a self employed creative professional. Skinner is a Painter/Writer/Actor/Animator and has collaborated with a multitude of amazing creators including Adult Swim, Mastodon and High on Fire.
Hire Heidi as a coach, creative consultant, podcast consultant/producer or on mic host at: HeidiBennett.com